mata: (King Arthur - Lance)
[personal profile] mata
[livejournal.com profile] serenitysangel! *hus*


Also, some belated icons for [livejournal.com profile] lasamy and [livejournal.com profile] elanordh. ;D


So, weekend was relaxed, with some kind of roleplay marathon on Saturday. Was awesome. *g* I actually wanted to prepare stuff for next weekend's Larp, but I'll guess I'll do that last minute on Thursday evening. As per usual. ;D
Just because:


Also, the regular scheduled picspam.







































Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>

Date: 2011-09-26 07:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cat-o-wen.livejournal.com
I always adore your picspams!! Thanks for brightening my afternoon!!

Glad you had a relaxing weekend too, honey!!

xxxxx

Date: 2011-09-27 01:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ladyithildiel.livejournal.com
Does the weekend Larp have a subject and what will you prepare?*is curious*:P It sounds like great fun!:D

*hug*
Edited Date: 2011-09-27 01:15 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-09-26 07:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lk737.livejournal.com
oooh, the pretty! love your picspams! thank you for sharing so many boys.

hope the Larp is much fun! sounds like a blast :D *hugs*

Date: 2011-09-26 07:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elanordh.livejournal.com
*hugs* Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Date: 2011-09-26 07:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenitysangel.livejournal.com
Squeee love my icon! Thank you so much hon and also for the tasty picspam! *drools* *glomps*

Date: 2011-09-26 07:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hai-di.livejournal.com
Happy to hear you had a nice weekend! Thanks for the yummy picspam!

Date: 2011-09-26 08:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trueshellz.livejournal.com
Ooooh Ian looks so hot in that tux
Unf
x

Date: 2011-09-26 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pokecharm.livejournal.com
glad you had a relaxing weekend! great work and I am looking forward to another relaxing weekend...if I can get one :p

Date: 2011-09-26 09:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sasha-b.livejournal.com
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY MICHAEL.

*thunk*

Date: 2011-09-26 09:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] titheniel.livejournal.com
MICHAEL PICS IN SAN SEBASTIAN, I love you. Thank you. ♥

Roleyplay marathon sounds AWESOME. I wish more of my LA friends were into it. :/

Date: 2011-09-26 09:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lunglock.livejournal.com
Om nom Supernatural boys :D

Date: 2011-09-26 09:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] m-ouse.livejournal.com
Thanks for the pics spam^_^
the Emmys pix and Hugh Jackman are so good to see!!! :P

Date: 2011-09-26 11:52 pm (UTC)
keli: (Default)
From: [personal profile] keli
Glad you had a relaxing weekend!

Date: 2011-09-27 04:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gemelliragazza.livejournal.com
Mmm, David B and Hugh...*licks lips*

Glad the weekend was good. And nothing wrong with last-minute preparations... ; )

Date: 2011-09-27 04:22 am (UTC)
kerrsmith2306: I always want what I can't have... (Default)
From: [personal profile] kerrsmith2306
Awww. Dolle Fotos. Vielen Dank.

Date: 2011-09-27 06:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cologne-chick.livejournal.com
Hmmm, that pic of The Js with Misha is totally cute ;-)

Date: 2011-09-27 07:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tinaskywalker.livejournal.com
dich hat aber das Larp-Fieber gepackt !!! Macht man das auch im Winter ?

Date: 2011-09-27 07:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] justmyb0nes.livejournal.com
lazy weekends are the best :p

Date: 2011-09-27 10:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tabithas-cat.livejournal.com
Mmm thanks for all the gorgeousness!
Role playing sounds like more fun :)

Date: 2011-09-27 10:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] little---hobbit.livejournal.com
Ah, now I know what I missed! Relaxed weekends (worked the last two weekends and will work the next one, too) and your picspams :)

Date: 2011-09-27 11:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anyathe.livejournal.com
<3 Yay for RP Marathons!

Date: 2011-09-27 09:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] icequeen3101.livejournal.com
Awww, those Emmy pics <3

Date: 2011-09-27 10:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lasamy.livejournal.com
oooh thank you! It's lovely :')


mmmmm Fassy!!

Date: 2011-09-28 02:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flummy-pumpkin.livejournal.com
Yay Sheldon, Parson does such an amazing job, who if not he deserves the award?

Gah, I hope that stupid movie is soon done and Gerry gets not just a decent hair cut but also more weight on -shudders-

Date: 2011-09-26 07:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cat-o-wen.livejournal.com
I always adore your picspams!! Thanks for brightening my afternoon!!

Glad you had a relaxing weekend too, honey!!

xxxxx

Date: 2011-09-27 01:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ladyithildiel.livejournal.com
Does the weekend Larp have a subject and what will you prepare?*is curious*:P It sounds like great fun!:D

*hug*
Edited Date: 2011-09-27 01:15 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-09-26 07:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lk737.livejournal.com
oooh, the pretty! love your picspams! thank you for sharing so many boys.

hope the Larp is much fun! sounds like a blast :D *hugs*
Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>

May 2015

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10 111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 11th, 2026 01:42 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags