How many lives 'til another you
Jan. 23rd, 2011 05:11 pmFriday night was fun - Pizza and wine and talking (maybe a tad too much on my part). Also did get the shopping done yesterday with the help of
coffeestudies and
domelom and a little hangover. Hair's mostly gone too, there might be pics if I get any that don't look like Myspace self portraits.
Charlie Hunnam and Johnny Depp were in my dreams last night.
Completely random - iconsized club buttons in german and the rather loose english translation. :P

Lastly - set pics, Supernatural and Hawaii 5-0. ;)




























Charlie Hunnam and Johnny Depp were in my dreams last night.
Completely random - iconsized club buttons in german and the rather loose english translation. :P

Lastly - set pics, Supernatural and Hawaii 5-0. ;)




























no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:15 pm (UTC)Ngh, coffee buttons and Scott Caan, this post clearly was made for me <3
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:26 pm (UTC)Glad you approve ;D
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:26 pm (UTC)Thanks for the Hawaii 5-0 pictures :)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:27 pm (UTC)Anytime ;D
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:30 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:31 pm (UTC)Super Supernatural pics! Thank you!
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:43 pm (UTC)Sounds like a good one to me.
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 04:54 pm (UTC)Pizza and wine sounds like my idea of a good time!
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 05:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 05:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 05:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 05:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 07:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 07:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 09:25 pm (UTC)jdksakd! So viele gut aussehende Menschen auf einem Fleck. *thud*
PS: Dürfte ich schonmal einen wunsch äussern für einen calender? Der Monat ist ja gleich wieder rum.
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 09:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 09:59 pm (UTC)Have a great week with lot of coffee to get you through :)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 10:08 pm (UTC)Did you have to promise your hairdresser something in writing to get them to cut it short? My hair isn't as long as yours (was) but they are always reluctant when I tell them to take off some length. Can't wait to see pics :D
no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 10:09 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 10:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 10:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 10:30 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-23 11:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-24 04:56 am (UTC)Sounds like you're doing ok in your dreams at least! : D
Oh and I'd love to see a pic of the new hair...
no subject
Date: 2011-01-24 07:20 am (UTC)I'm sorry that I missed Friday night fun, it sounds awesomesauce.
no subject
Date: 2011-01-24 02:43 pm (UTC)And sounds like a nice weekend, hehe!:)
But Monday today!*pouts*
no subject
Date: 2011-01-24 04:05 pm (UTC)OMG, the Winchester brothers and Bobby at a funeral? Even though there is no indication (aka burning) for a fellow hunter funeral, I will be flippin' mad if it's Rufus...
The Hawaii ones are cool too! Do you know if there'll be a second season?
no subject
Date: 2011-01-25 07:35 am (UTC)thank you so much! *stares at Daniel Dae Kim's pic*
no subject
Date: 2011-01-25 11:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-26 01:40 am (UTC)the icons are very amusing :) I like being sleepy charm though :)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-30 12:24 am (UTC)So you leave us hanging with only the information, that those guys were in your dreams? What else happened??
Don't feel rejected, my squishy! *cuddles* I will always love you! I know it's not the same, but I hope it helps at least a tiny little bit.